- Once the booking has been processed, you will receive a Reservation Confirmation email that outlines a summary of your booking. Please review the information carefully and contact us immediately by email or phone if you have any questions or require any changes.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy below. Securing your reservation with a credit card by means that you accept the terms of our Cancellation Policy.
- Pets are not permitted at Hotel Capital.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
- Rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
- Room rate inclusive of 6% Service Tax.
- Extra bed charge = RM 60.00 Nett per night.
- Children under 12 years old is free of charge when sharing room with parents.
- Full prepayment for total room charges is required before booking.
- Check-in time: 2.00 p.m.
- Check-out: 12.00 p.m.
- Late check-outs will be subject to additional charges at the prevailing rates:
- I) Check out after 12.00 p.m and before 5.00 p.m will be chargeable at 50% of the standard room rate.
- II) Check out after 5.00 p.m will be chargeable at the full room rate.
- Please note that a deposit via cash or credit card for incidental charges would be required upon check-in.
- FREE Cancellation before 48 hours on the day of arrival.
- There are no refunds or credits issued for any cancellation received prior to arrival. Failure to arrive at Hotel Capital will be treated as a No-show and no refund will be given.
- There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts.
- Hotel Capital is not liable for any other costs, evacuation or inconveniences caused by a tropical storm or hurricane.
Tourism Tax Collection
Malaysians and permanent residents will be exempted from paying the tax, while foreign tourists will be charged a flat rate of MYR10.00 per room per night for all hotel classifications effective 1st September 2017.
NO SMOKING POLICY (Including E-cigarettes and all other smoking Devices)
In order to protect and enhance our indoor air quality and to contributes to the health and well-being of our guest and employee.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in all the enclosed area within the hotel premises. This includes the hotel lobby, guest’s room, stairs area, staff pantry and all other enclosed areas.
If a smoking violation occurs in a quest room, guest will be charged a fee of RM200.00 for cleaning purposes